What are the basics?
The minimum nutrition knowledge you need to know:
CALCULATE YOUR CALORIC NEEDS
Your body needs energy to carry out daily activities. This energy comes from the foods we eat. These foods are measured in units of calories. The following calculator is to be used for maintenance.
- In Proteins, there are 4 calories per gram.
- In Carbohydrates, there are 4 calories per gram.
- In Fats, there are 9 calories per gram.
Calorie count plans should be:
- Recommended average Females nutritional plans 2000 Cal + or – depends on the goals, age, size, height, sex, lifestyle, and overall general health.
- Recommended average Males nutritional plans 2500 Cal + or – depends on the goals, age, size, height, sex, lifestyle, and overall general health.
Unsure about your results?
Seek professional advice.
Fill up our consultation form now and we will be happy to help you to understand your body needs.
Calories in common Fruits
Calories in common Foods
Calories in common Vegetables
Calories in common Beverages
|Diet Coke||1 cup||3|
|Milk, low-fat||1 cup||104|
|Orange Juice||1 cup||115|
As a service to our readers, Alpha Athletics & Aesthetics provides access to our library of archived content. Please note the date of last review or update on all articles, posts and data. No content on this site, regardless of date, should ever be used as a substitute for direct medical advice from your doctor or other qualified clinician.